Meet database needs with exceptional, independent service
Most Oracle Database support customers are likely frustrated with rising annual maintenance fees and costly forced upgrades. They express disappointing customer service experiences from the Oracle Database support team and find they are getting few if any valuable enhancements. Other common concerns include improving database performance and availability plus achieving comprehensive database security. Rimini Street provides independent, third-party support that addresses these Oracle Database maintenance concerns while delivering higher ROI on current Oracle Database releases.
More comprehensive support for Oracle Database, more business value
Rimini Street support replaces Oracle Database support services, delivering an immediate 50% annual savings compared to Oracle’s annual support fees and a higher-value service offering led by a Primary Support Engineer (PSE). Services include performance support, interoperability support, and security advisory services. With Rimini Street as a support partner, clients can avoid costly product upgrades and invest in other parts of their business. Rimini Street support for Oracle Database is global, ranging from a single server to large, complex environments with thousands of global database servers and addresses small data storage requirements to those as large as 700TB.
About how we support Oracle software
Support Revolution provides independent third-party support for your Oracle systems. We provide our own in-house legislative and regulatory patches, effectively replacing your vendor in the support relationship. On average, we saved our customers 64% last year on their Oracle Support.
Every Support Revolution customer receives a dedicated account manager, a level of customer service not offered by Oracle. Your account manager is always aware of the state of your systems, reducing any time needed to fix issues, and enabling us to offer a best-in-class SLA – not only for response but resolution too.
MOVE IF YOU WANT TO MAKE COST SAVINGS
– You can save at least 50% on your current Oracle support costs with us
– We’ll work with you to identify and decommission any shelfware for additional savings
– You will then save even more by avoiding unnecessary upgrades and patches
MOVE IF YOU WANT TO RECEIVE SUPERIOR SUPPORT
– You’ll get 24/7 support, with a dedicated account manager and regular reporting
– We have a response and resolution SLAs for all categories of ticket (unlike Oracle)
– And in the rare case where we miss an SLA, we’ll refund you with service credits
MOVE IF YOU WANT TO TAKE BACK CONTROL OF YOUR STRATEGY
– Choose if and when you upgrade as we support all versions and customizations
– Apply patches in hours (not months) and with no downtime through virtual patching
– Take advantage of our 20+ years of experience an Oracle/SAP consultant